A message from Dana Seng Team about COVID-19
To our wonderful Dana Seng clients,
You are the heart of everything we do and your health and safety is our top priority, as always. We are closely monitoring Coronavirus (Covid- 19) developments and are proceeding with the strictest precautions in mind.
Many of you are continuing to customize your meaningful piece on our website during this unprecedented time. Thank you so much for your love and continued support!
We want you to keep the following in mind:
- Our team is working remotely from home and we are always here to assist you. Should you have any general questions or questions about an order you have placed, please email us at Contact@danasengjewelry.com.
- Our website is processing and shipping orders as usual, but you may experience shipping delays that are outside of our control. We will notify you of these delays via email.
To ensure everyone’s safety, we continue to take great care to follow safety protocols in our work space, jewelry making and packaging methods.
- Our production team always has and continue to wear protective masks and gloves while handling jewelry.
- After our production team finishes making each of your meaningful piece, they place them in our ultrasonic machine which vibrates the jewelry in hot soapy water to provide a deep clean.
- All meaningful pieces are cleaned under high pressure steam to remove all debris.
As for our Packing and Shipping Process...
- Dana Seng staff are taking all necessary precautions while packaging your orders with the upmost care.
- All staff are wearing gloves and masks at all times.
- All desks and shipping surfaces are being disinfected multiple times daily.
- All packages are then placed together in a sealed plastic bag before being handed to our trusted delivery people.
We are always here for you!
Stay safe & healthy!
- Dana Seng Team